All branches are currently closed due to the coronavirus.

Please visit our Library Closure: FAQs and Latest News for status updates and answers to common questions. You can also contact us:


Library Call Center:

Monday through Friday, 10 am – 5 pm

(541) 386-2535

If we’re with another patron, please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!