The Jeanne Marie Gaulke Community Meeting Room at the Hood River Library is available for the public to use for meetings and special events. Such use could include nonprofit board meetings, public hearings, concerts and performances, lectures, and much more.
Up to 49 people can occupy the room. The room is free for non-commercial use and $20 per hour for commercial use or private use. Commercial use includes selling products or services, fundraising, or events where a fee is charged. Private use includes events for private parties such as closed parties, depositions, meetings with clients, etc. Businesses and commercial organizations may use the Meeting Room without charge for educational and informational purposes or for staff meetings and trainings.
The room can be booked up to 6 months in advance. While every effort is made to accommodate use of the room, we cannot guarantee availability for regular weekly or monthly events or events that involve all day use across multiple days.
The following furniture and equipment are available:
- Video Conference System (webcam, speaker, microphone, USB & HDMI connection)
- Projection screen
- LCD projector
- Phone for teleconferencing (upon request)
- Television with DVD and VHS players
Booking the room
If you’re interested in booking the room, please do the following:
1. Read the Meeting and study rooms policy.
2. Check the calendar below to see if the dates in which you’re interested are available. We like to leave at least a 30 minute gap between appointments, so keep that in mind when checking availability.
3. Click the button below to book the room.
The calendar below shows when the room is being used. Please check the room’s availability, then click the button above to book the room.
MOBILE DEVICE USERS:
If the individual days can’t be read, try ROTATING your phone or tablet to view horizontally (landscape). If you are having difficulties, you can view it on a laptop/desktop computer or contact us.