Learn some new skills or prepare for exams of all kinds in one of the many learning centers:
- Adult Learning Center – Improve your basic skills in math, reading, writing, speaking, and grammar, or prepare to become a U.S. citizen.
- Career Center – Learn about careers, prepare for entrance and occupational exams, like the civil service or ASVAB, or even the TOEIC if you’re an English language learner.
- Computer and Internet Basics – Get to know your computer, how to use it, keep it safe, and other fundamentals
- Popular Software Tutorials – Expand your skills and claim some self-study time with common computer software from Adobe and Microsoft.
- School Center – Find extra lessons and practice exams for elementary, middle and high school students on topics ranging from reading comprehension to trigonometry.
- High School Equivalency Center – Build your basic skills and prepare for the GED test.
- College Prep Center – Study up before you take standardized tests for college such as PSAT/NMSQT, AP Exams, SAT and ACT.
- College Center – Strengthen your academic skills in science, grammar and writing, reading, or math; and prepare for placement tests and graduate entrance exams.