- This event has passed.
Library Book Discussion: Martin Marten
May 5, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Hood River County Library District Book Club meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Please visit the Hood River Library to check out the current selection or place a hold on the item by clicking on the titles below. To place an item on hold, you will need your library barcode number and PIN. Your PIN is usually set to the last four digits of your phone number.
- January 1 – NO BOOK CLUB
- February 5 – Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption by Laura Hillenbrand (Nonfiction)
- March 5 – The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- April 2 – Into the Beautiful North by Luis Urrea (Hood River County Reads 2015)
- May 7 – The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown (Nonfiction)
- June 4 – The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
- July 2 – An Officer and a Spy: A Novel by Robert Harris
- August 6 – A Walk in the Woods: Rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail by Bill Bryson (Nonfiction)
- September 3 – The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
- October 1 – The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- November 5 – The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History by Elizabeth Kolbert (Nonfiction)
- December 3 – The Light Between the Oceans by M.L Stedman