- This event has passed.
Library Book Discussion (CANCELLED)
January 7, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Please visit the Hood River Library to check out the current selection or place a hold on the item by clicking on the titles below. To place an item on hold, you will need your library barcode number and PIN. Your PIN is usually set to the last four digits of your phone number.
The Hood River County Library District Book Club meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- January 7 – The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- February 4 – Being Mortal by Atul Gawande (Nonfiction)
- March 3- The Martian by Andy Weir
- April 7 – Red Notice by Bill Browder (Nonfiction)
- May 5 – Martin, Marten by Brian Doyle (Hood River County Reads 2016)
- June 2 – Astoria: John Jacob Astor and Thomas Jefferson’s lost Pacific empire: a story of wealth, ambition, and survival by Peter Stark (Nonfiction)
- July 7 – The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- August 4 – Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- September 1 – Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- October 6 – The Highest Tide by Jim Lynch
- November 3 – The Millionaire and the Bard by Andre Mays (Nonfiction)
- December 1 – All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr