- This event has passed.
Grave Matters – Preventing suicide: Reaching out and saving lives
September 14, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
In honor of World Suicide Prevention Day, held September 10th of every year, please join Hood River County Library District for a panel discussion on suicide and suicide prevention: Preventing Suicide – Reaching Out and Saving Lives.
- Ayme Hooper, Guidance Counselor at Hood River Valley High School
- Margie Stovall, Social Services Director, Oregon Veterans Home
- Janie Popour-Hogue, Mental Health Therapist, Mid Columbia Center for Living
- Molly Fauth, Primary Care Physician, One Community Health
- Mike Mueller, Youth Pastor, Immanuel Lutheran Church
- Susan Gabay, Suicide Prevention Advocate