- This event has passed.
Baby Sign Language
December 3, 2015 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Tame those tantrums! Encourage communication and develop a deeper bond by signing with your child! Give your child the tools to communicate before she has developed sounds and words and you will be building a bridge to speech and language.
An introductory, two part series to teach you how to get started with signing, giving you the tools to:
• Understand how signing can improve your relationship with your child.
• Learn how teaching sign at home can be fun!
• Set up your child for success.
• Choose meaningful words for your child’s daily routines.
• Help your child build vocabulary.
Taught by Sarah Brown, speech language pathologist from Building Blocks Pediatric Therapy program, this free class is geared for parents and caregivers with infants and toddlers in the early stages of learning communication.
November 19, 10:30am
December 3, 10:30am
Infants and toddlers (0-3) and (Their parents)
Contact Sarah Brown at Hood River Therapy at 541-296-7202 with questions.