Join us once a month for tea, cookies and a lively discussion.
Please visit the Hood River Library to check out the current selection or place a hold on the item by clicking on the titles below.
The Hood River County Library District Book Club meets monthly on the first Thursday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
January 5 – Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout
February 2 – The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- March 2 – Blasphemy by Sherman Alexie
- April 13 – Hood River Reads Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger
- May 4 – Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
June 1 – H is For Hawk by Helen Macdonald
- July 6 – The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
- August 10 – The Underground Girls of Kabul by Jenny Nordberg
- September 7 – News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- October 5 – Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
- November 2 – The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- December 7 – Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman