Learn some new skills or prepare for exams of all kinds in one of the many learning centers:
- Adult Learning Center – Improve your basic skills in math, reading, writing, speaking, and grammar, or prepare to become a U.S. citizen.
- Career Center – Learn about careers, prepare for entrance and occupational exams, like the civil service or ASVAB, or even the TOEIC if you’re an English language learner.
- Computer and Internet Basics – Get to know your computer, how to use it, keep it safe, and other fundamentals
- Popular Software Tutorials – Expand your skills and claim some self-study time with common computer software from Adobe and Microsoft.
- School Center – Find extra lessons and practice exams for elementary, middle and high school students on topics ranging from reading comprehension to trigonometry.
- High School Equivalency Center – Build your basic skills and prepare for the GED test.
- College Prep Center – Study up before you take standardized tests for college such as PSAT/NMSQT, AP Exams, SAT and ACT.
- College Center – Strengthen your academic skills in science, grammar and writing, reading, or math; and prepare for placement tests and graduate entrance exams.
Find descriptions of the nature of work, training and education required, job outlook, and earnings for many occupations. Developed by the U.S. Department of Labor
Search job listings by category or by location or file benefit claims online.
Explore careers, research occupations, the labor market. Find local offices, training, job listings, etc. under the Resources tab. Take advantage of the information and services for both job seekers and employers. (Available in multiple languages.)